Frequently Asked Questions
Is Hacker Hill open to the public?
- Yes. We are open to the public for play every day except Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. We also offer an Annual Golf Membership with a variety of outstanding benefits, along with four-day memberships.
How far is the golf course from the airport?
- Hacker Hill Golf Club is located approximately 25 minutes from DFW airport and 45 minutes from Dallas Love Field.
How early can I call to reserve a tee time?
- You may call seven days in advance of the day you would like to play or you may also reserve a tee time online. You may call as early as 6:30 a.m.
How early should I arrive prior to my tee time?
- We recommend that you arrive at the golf course at least thirty minutes prior to your tee time to ensure that all check-in requirements are fulfilled and that you will have ample time to warm up and become acquainted with the golf course.
Does Hacker Hill offer any junior or senior rates?
- Hacker Hill Golf Club offers a senior rate of $49.99 anytime Monday through Thursday. Senior rates are available to all guests over 60 years of age. Junior rates are available anytime Monday through Thursday for $39.99. Junior rates are available to all guests 18 years of age or younger.
Does Hacker Hill offer any special rates?
- Yes. Periodically, we offer special rates and valued pricing that are communicated to patrons in our 'Email Specials Club'.
I don’t have my own clubs; do you offer club rentals?
- Yes; we offer top of the line club rentals at a cost of $50 for the set. The set includes new Titleist AP1 irons, Titleist 909 series woods, Titleist Vokey wedges, and an Odyssey putter. We also offer a wide assortment of top brand golf clubs and accessories in our expansive, full-service golf shop. Gift cards are also available online.
What credit cards does Hacker Hill accept?
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
Does Hacker Hill host tournaments or banquets?
- Yes. Hacker Hill Golf Club hosts numerous tournaments and banquets throughout the year. We can accommodate groups of all sizes and types, ranging from small outings for 16 to full-day double shot gun tournaments for 300.
What is the dress policy?
- We allow soft spikes only
- Gentlemen are required to wear collared shirts (mock turtles are acceptable)
- Appropriate fashion tops for women
- Tee shirts and tank tops are prohibited on the course and practice facility
- Shorts are requested to be mid-thigh length or longer; no cut-offs, please
- Denim clothing is not allowed at Sky Creek Ranch Golf Club
What other club policies should I be aware of?
- USGA Rules govern all play
- Please repair your ball mark and one other on the greens during play
- Carts must remain on paths around all tees, greens, and entire Par 3’s
- Personal coolers, outside food and beverages are not permitted on property
- All alcohol purchased on site must remain on site
- Pace of Play target of 15 minutes per hole or 4-1/2 hours per 18 holes
- Replace all divots in fairways and fill divots with sand/seed mixture provided on all Par 3's
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver's license to operate a golf car